- Want it by Thursday, September 27? Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
The NNAT®2 Preparation Guide and Workbook is a full-color gifted and talented test preparation book, providing gifted and talented test preparation for Pre-K and Kindergarten students (ages 3-6).
This fun, engaging and challenging workbook will prepare your child for the Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test (NNAT®2), an exam often used for admission to gifted and talented programs across the USA, including NYC Gifted and Talented, and Virginia Beach programs for the education of the gifted and talented.
This gifted and talented workbook will get your child used to the format and content of the NNAT®2 so he or she is adequately prepared and feels confident on test day.
The 84-page color book (201 exercises and questions) and bonus online practice test for the NNAT (48 questions) gives your child access to 249 practice exercises and questions. This is the best value for money you will find anywhere for NNAT prep!
This workbook features:
• 93 Skill-builder exercises to help your child improve the logical and visual reasoning skills required to excel on the NNAT®2. Includes activities on “What Does Not Belong”, “Connecting and Taking Apart Shapes, “Puzzles and Patterns” and “Sequences.”
• 108 NNAT®2 practice questions covering all four question types on the test, including “Pattern Completion”, “Reasoning by Analogy”, “Serial Reasoning”, an “Spatial Visualization.”
• Essential test prep strategies to help students avoid mistakes and achieve their best score.
• Detailed descriptions of question types and answer keys.
• Teaching tips to help your child approach each question type strategically and with confidence.
• Access to a BONUS online 48-question NNAT®2 practice test. Use the practice test as a diagnostic to identify your child’s strengths and weaknesses. Alternatively, simulate real testing conditions and have your child take the bonus test as a ‘mock exam’ before test day.
Who can use NNAT®2 Preparation Guide and Workbook?
Gifted and Talented Test Preparation for Kindergarten
The workbook is for Pre-K students who are taking the NNAT2 Pre-K test to gain admission to Kindergarten gifted and talented programs.
Gifted and Talented Test Preparation for Grade 1
The workbook is also for Kindergarten students, who are taking the NNAT2 Kindergarten test to gain admission to 1st Grade gifted and talented programs.
Why use Origins Tutoring test prep materials?
Our goal is to provide you with the very best test prep materials, and the best value for your money. We created our test prep material because, as a tutoring company, we could not find enough good practice material to effectively prepare our students for gifted and talented tests. As tutors, we have used the various test prep books and they are either below par or extremely expensive. After studying original materials from test creators and testing them on children, we also believe our tests reflect the real NNAT®2 both in difficulty and in structure.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.17(d)|
|Age Range:||3 - 6 Years|
Table of Contents
Introduction: NNAT®2 Overview and Test Prep Tips
Part 1: Skills Builder Exercises
What Does Not Belong
Connecting and Taking Apart Shapes
Puzzles and Patterns
Part 2: NNAT®2 Practice Questions
Reasoning by Analogy
Part 3: Answer Keys