It's samurai vs. aliens!; He's too busy fighting aliens, the yakuza and unemployment!
Reads R to L (Japanese Style) T+ audience.
The samurai didn't stand a chance. First, the aliens invaded Japan. Next, they took all the jobs. And then they confiscated everyone's swords. So what does a hotheaded former samurai like Gintoki "Gin" Sakata do to make ends meet? Take any odd job that comes his way, even if it means losing his dignity.
Kondo's Guide to Excellent Leadership
1. Sometimes a stray dog is the most loyal dog.
2. Mind your manners when eating conveyor-belt sushi.
3. Always wash your hands after you do number one or number two.
4. Sometimes the biggest tool isn't the one in the box.
5. Don't lose track when counting sheep.
About the Author
Hideaki Sorachi was born on May 25, 1979, and grew up in Hokkaido, Japan. His ongoing series, Gin Tama, became a huge hit when it began running in the pages of Japan's Weekly Shonen Jump in 2004. A Gin Tama animated series followed soon after, premiering on Japanese TV in April 2006. Sorachi made his manga debut with the one-shot story "Dandelion," which is included in volume 1 of the Gin Tama graphic novels.