Give Your Trading the Edge is a compilation of key insightsfrom well-known contributors to YourTradingEdge Magazine.Trading experts Louise Bedford, Jim Berg, Dawn Bolton-Smith, KelButcher, Kerry johnston, Gary Norden and Tom Scollon share theirexperiences and understanding of what it takes to succeed as atrader, without using the confusing jargon found in many tradingpublications.
Give Your Trading the Edge is ideal for anyone who isserious about trading - whether a novice of a seasonedtrader. It will assist traders who are facing challenges to theirtrading success and give them the knowledge and tools required toprofit from the market.
Give Your Trading the Edge covers:
- short- and long-term trading - the best approach for you
- technical analysis - how to get the most from it
- fundamental and technical analysis - how to combine the two toachieve optimal results
- money management for trading success - the steps to enjoyingyour trading and investing
- trading plans - how to build one that suits your lifestyle
- thinking like a trader - an insight into the thought processand lessons essential for trading success
- contracts for difference (CFDs) - key trading strategies.
Discover how to give your trading the edge!
|Product dimensions:||5.80(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Chelsea Reid is the editor of YourTradingEdge, thedefinitive bi-monthly magazine for traders and active investors inthe Asia-Pacific region. Chelsea has a BA (Communications) and anadvanced diploma in business marketing. A unique educational tool, YourTradingEdge is tailoredto equip Australia's growing population of active traders andinvestors with the most up-to-date information.YourTradingEdge is an educational one-stop shop fortechnical analysis, fundamental commentary, market strategies,wealth-creating strategies, investment strategies, tradingtechniques, global market news, trading book and softwarereviews, financial dates and private trader profiles.
Table of Contents
Part I Starting outShould I be a short- or long-term trader?Can I make a living from trading?Enjoying your trading and ivnesting
Part II Becoming a good traderBuilding a trading plan to suit your lifestyleLearning to think like a traderPlaying the probability game of trading
Part III Techniques of analysis and selectionCombining fundamental and technical analysisCreating watchlistsWhy technical analysis?Conducting advanced analysis using Gann
Part IV CFD tradingCFDs and how you can use themCFD trading strategies