Gluten Free Christmas Holiday Festive Feasts & Treats 100+ Recipe Cookbook
Christmas and holidays such as Thanksgiving are a time for festive celebrations with family & friends, a time for sharing good food with those we love & care for. It’s a season for traditions, a time for happily-remembered flavours, tantalizing tastes and mouth-watering aromas. Whether you are looking for a gluten-free version of a traditional time-honoured favourite or perhaps you want a change & variety, with something new, fun, delicious and different?
In this cookbook, you’ll find:
* ideas how to get ahead with tips on shopping, cooking & freezing
* shopping lists
* edible gifts to share the gluten-free joy
*more than 100 crowd-pleasing recipes to suit all tastes and occasions, plus what to do with leftovers.
Over 100 Gluten-free & Wheat-free Recipes
You’ll find all the recipes you need here to make it a perfect gluten-free Christmas celebration for everyone including:
* The Christmas Cookie Jar Around the World including Liebkuchen, Vanillekipferl and Florentines
* Make It & Store It To Gift It or Keep It including Festive Pear & Cranberry Chutney, Bejewelled Christmas Mincemeat and Milly’s Ultimate Christmas Pudding
* Christmas Cakes & Sweet Bakes including Mince Pies, Pistachio Financiers and Modern Cute Christmas Cake
* Canapés, Nibbles, Dips & Dippers including Parmesan Thyme Thins, Maple Spiced Nuts & Seeds and Toasted Pine Nut, Artichoke & Caper Dip
* Christmas Day Dinner & all the Trimmings including Lemon & Herb Roasted Turkey, Winter Fruits & Chestnut Stuffing Roll and Gluten-free Bread Sauce
* Super Sides including Mulled Cider Braised Red Cabbage, Wild Mushroom & Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Shallots and Sage & Garlic Boulangère Potatoes
* Festive Desserts, Puddings & Sweet Sauces including Individual Pear & Almond Frangipanes, Black Forest Trifle and Amaretto Cheesecake
* Lovely Leftovers including Slow-Cooked Split Pea & Ham Soup, Bubble & Squeak Cakes and Sage, Cheese & Parsnip Pies.
Each recipe is completely gluten-free.
All recipes include full nutritional information, indicating too whether they are also free-from dairy, oats, nut or yeast and vegetarian or vegan.
Your First Gluten-free Christmas or Thanksgiving Celebration?
Is this holiday the first time that you’ve prepared a gluten-free Christmas, perhaps for a guest or family member? If gluten-free cooking is new to you, you may be feeling anxious and a little bit over-whelmed by it all?
This cookbook will guide you through your first gluten-free celebration. You’ll find detailed advice on:
* what to look for on food labels when shopping
* how to make sure your kitchen is a safe area to prepare gluten-free foods
* any special tips or techniques that help make gluten-free recipes fool-proof & reliable.
Milly’s recipes are easy-to-follow & simple-to-make. This inspiring & exciting recipe collection will become an essential part of your gluten-free Christmas & Thanksgiving kitchen!
|Series:||Wheat Free Gluten Free Diet Recipes for Celiac / Coeliac Disease & Gluten Intolerance Cook Books , #5|
|File size:||9 MB|