HOW TO TAKE EVANGELISM OUT OF THE RELIGIOUS BOX AND WEAVE IT INTO LIFE AT WORK The people in your group spend hours every day in the most high-impact mission field in the world: their workplaces. A place where they are regularly in touch with people facing significant life questions. But to have an impact, they need a perspective that's different from anything they've ever heard or read about evangelism. Real evangelism is a process. It's organicmore like farming than selling. In six thought-provoking and empowering sessions, Going Public with Your Faith walks your group through a proven approach to evangelism that respects the unique relationships they have with their coworkers, clients, or customers. They will learn easy-to-implement ways to:
• Create curiosity about faith and stimulate spiritual interest
• Recognize spiritual hunger and open doors
• Cultivate common ground with non-Christians
• Tell their personal faith stories invitingly
• Practice 'less is more' to share their faith in a nonthreatening way . . . and more Going Public with Your Faith kit includes: 1 Leader's guide* 1 Participant's guide* 1 Going Public with Your Faith softcover book* 1 92-minute VHS and DVD use either format *Also sold separately Sessions include: 1. Spiritual Economics 2. Called to the Workplace 3. Is Anybody Hungry? 4. Earning the Right to Be Heard 5. Keep It Simple: From Cultivating to Planting 6. From Planting to Harvesting
|Product dimensions:||8.90(w) x 5.90(h) x 0.30(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Bill Peel serves as founding Executive Director of The Center for Faith and Work at Le Tourneau University and is in the business of closing the gap between Sunday faith and Monday work. For more than 25 years, he has coached thousands of men and women to uncover their purpose and to grasp their work's importance to God. Bill is an award-winning author of seven books (now in multiple languages) including Workplace Grace, What God Does When Men Lead, and Discover Your Destiny. He holds a master's degree from Dallas Theological Seminary, and he is currently pursuing doctoral studies at Gordon-Conwell Seminary. Bill and his wife, Kathy, have three grown sons and live in Dallas, Texas.
Walt Larimore, MD, has been called 'one of the best known family physicians in America' and has been listed in the Best Doctors in America, The Guide to America's Top Family Doctors, and Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare, Who's Who in America, and the International Health Professionals of the Year. He is also a best-selling author who has written, co-written, or edited thirty books. He writing has been recognized with a number of national awards, including a Christianity Today Book of the Year award, a Retailers Choice book award, three Silver Medallion Book Awards, three Gold Medallion Book Award nominations, and three Christy Award nominations. He and his wife, Barb, have two grown children, two grandchildren, and live in Colorado Springs area with their tabby, Jack. His website is www.Dr Walt.com and his Morning Glory, Evening Grace devotions can be found at www.Devotional.Dr Walt.com.