Today's top golf writers debate and rank the sport's greatest champions
Armed with a veritable who's who of top golf journalists, Golf's Greatest delves through the past 80 years of golfing history to tackle the most debated question in the game: Who really are the greatest golfers of all time? If you put the all-time champions on an equal playing field today, who would reign victorious? How much would yesterday's stars earn in today's dollars? Weaving together a unique combination of the game's historical feats with modern-day statistical analysis, the world's greatest golf writers offer 18 original essays on the world's greatest golfers, including vivid portraits of Ben Hogan, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, and Tiger Woods.
Contributing writers include:
- Mike Purkey, president of the Golf Writers of America
- Ben Wright, CBS broadcaster and golf correspondent for the Sunday Times
- Jaime Diaz, senior writer for Golf Digest and the New York Times
- John Garrity, senior writer for Sports Illustrated
- John Hopkins, golf correspondent for the Times
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||5 MB|
About the Author
David Mackintosh has been writing about golf for more than three decades and has appeared in every top golf publication, including Golf Digest, Golf magazine, and Golf World. He is a board member of the World Golf Foundation and a current member of Golf magazine's Top 100 Selector Panel.