Gone but not forgotten - What to do after I'm dead: Notebook for recording my personal details and wishes on how to organise my funeral and how to deal with all the practical matters after I die (UK edition)
Gone but not forgotten - What to do after I'm dead is a notebook that allows you to record your personal details and wishes on how to organise your funeral and how to deal with all the practical matters after you pass away.
Please note that this is a UK edition.
Size: 7 x 10 inches / 17.8 x 25.4 cm - plenty of space to record your information and wishes
- a variety of cover designs is available - please see www.lusciousbooks.co.uk/gone-but-not-forgotten
- white paper
- 108 pages
- the notebook contains prompts to record your personal information as well as wishes on how to organise your funeral and how to deal with all the practical matters
This notebook has space to record information on:
- your personal details and details of your family, dependants and pets
- what to do immediately after you pass away
- funeral arrangements and organising the post-funeral reception
- important contact details and documents
- your financial matters (e.g. your income, tax affairs and personal property)
- what beneficiaries can expect
- what to pay, cancel and close
- emails, website and social media
- what to do if you're not able to communicate
- last wishes
- last words
You can see a full table of contents at www.lusciousbooks.co.uk/gone-but-not-forgotten
This notebook is also available in large print. Please see www.lusciousbooks.co.uk/gone-but-not-forgotten for more details.
If you run your own business, there is a book similar to this one that allows you to record your business information and instructions on how your business should be looked after. The book is called What to do with my business after I'm dead. You can find more information at www.lusciousbooks.co.uk/what-to-do-with-my-business.
More notebooks by Keep Track Books:
Keep Track Books brings you a variety of essential journals and notebooks - including Gone but not forgotten notebooks with the same interior as this one, but with different cover designs.