* Identify popular gourd shapes
* Plan and cultivate your garden
* Grow, train, and harvest a bountiful crop
* Control pests and disease with natural remedies
* Prepare your gourds for use-in recipes and art projects.
Lists of suppliers, a growing calendar, and space for notes on your own garden conditions make this the complete gourd sourcebook. A delight to read as well as a lasting reference, this long overdue guide to the adventures of growing one of Nature's greatest gifts is an essential addition to any gardener's library.