Judy Bradt brings you the secrets to winning US government contracts - whether you're taking your first steps, or expanding your footprint in pursuit of the world's largest buyer. Government Contracts Made Easier is loaded with resources that seasoned contractors take years to discover:
• Key Concepts: Find out what successful companies master as they launch and grow their government contract business.
• Profiles in Success: Ten business owners - small and minority business owners, veterans, women and men - share their journeys, their challenges, their mis-steps, and the tactics they used to win government business.
• A Structured Approach: Seven steps guide your journey into the heart of what it takes to win government business.
• Exercises: Get the tools Judy uses to work with her clients.
• Research Data & Top Expert Insight: Hard statistics and analysis on what success takes - from new studies and leading specialists in diverse aspects of government business.
• Checklists and Tip Lists: Plenty of easy-to use point-form lists make this technical material simpler to work with.
• Resources: There's always more to learn. Find out about free and low-cost resources.
• And even more online! The book gives you special links to detailed how-to guides you can use now
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.48(d)|
About the Author
She brings business owners the secrets to winning the world's biggest buyer -- with friendly style that doesn't hide the hard truth. She shares seven simple steps, along with tools, tips and techniques that form the essential foundation for success that she discovered through 23 years of experience guiding over 6000 clients to more than $300 million in government contract wins.
Her mission is simple: to give every business owner affordable access to the best quality knowledge, tools and skills that the most successful companies use to make good decisions and win government contracts -- and, in so doing, help you grow your business, create jobs, deliver missions, serve citizens, and build a better world.
You can engage Judy to speak to your audience, guide your business, or work with your organization's members or clients who are eager for the sessions, resources and tools that she creates for you -- starting with this book.
Judy Bradt began her career as a business strategist in the technology industry, with IBM Canada in Toronto, and shifted her focus from local to international in 1988. During her 15 years as the foremost expert on U.S. government contracts at the Canadian Embassy in Washington DC, she launched award-winning initiatives and cross-border programs that brought millions in new business to US and Canadian women entrepreneurs.
In 2003, she founded Summit Insight. Taking on the risk and uncertainty of building her business added credibility and empathy to her expertise from working in government: her clients know she grapples with the issues they face every day. She developed a sophisticated body of work, including strategy workbooks and methodology and entertaining yet substantive presentations on critical topics. As a foremost procurement expert, she's received accolades from international audiences and kudos from the business community...as well as media coverage.
Ms Bradt has been covered by media including Business Week, Fortune Small Business, Washington Business Journal, Smart CEO Magazine, Financial Post, Enterprising Women, and Entrepreneur Magazine. She holds a BA from the University of Toronto and an MBA from McMaster University. She's also an instrument-rated private pilot and rock-climbing instructor -- for her, the sky is no limit!