Walk in Grace Through the Seasons
Approach each new day with purpose, led by truth from God's Word. This 17-month planner from artist and author Ruth Chou Simons will help you organize your days and embrace the changing seasons of your heart. You will find
- artistically crafted weekly, monthly, and yearly calendars
- ample space each week to keep track of to-dos and focus your intentions
- special pages to note important birthdays or anniversaries each month
- carefully selected, hand-lettered Scripture to encourage your heart
- opportunities to record your prayers and favorite passages
This beautiful planner will help you practice everyday faithfulness and find God's grace laced through each season of your life.
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Ruth Chou Simons is an artist, writer, entrepreneur, and speaker. As author of the bestselling book GraceLaced and creator of the popular GraceLaced online shoppe, blog, and Instagram community, she shares scriptural truths daily through her hand-painted artwork and words. Ruth and her husband, Troy, live on the western slope of Colorado and are grateful parents to six sons—their greatest adventure.