Take Note of God’s Faithfulness Live with intention as you chronicle your days in this planner featuring artwork from bestselling author and artist Ruth Chou Simons. This is both a beautiful and functional place for you to capture, not just your days, but life’s most significant moments. Whether you fill this weekly-planner with your daily schedule, life’s biggest milestones, or the quiet chronicling of God’s faithfulness, it is designed to be a treasure you will cherish for years to come.
- 8” x 10” weekly planner
- 12-month calendar—January 2020 through December 2020—perfect for individual and family scheduling
- 3-year month-by-month overview for long-term planning
- Space to keep a record of answered prayer and favorite Scripture
- Inspiration from 24 quotes on gratitude
- US and religious holidays and a place to record your own significant dates included
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||8.10(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.70(d)|
|Age Range:||3 Months to 18 Years|
About the Author
Ruth Chou Simons is a bestselling author, entrepreneur, and speaker. She shares her journey of God’s grace intersecting daily life with word and paintbrush through an online shoppe at GraceLaced.com and her Instagram community of more than a hundred thousand. Ruth and her husband, Troy, are grateful parents to six boys—their greatest adventure. Ruth's first book, GraceLaced, won a 2018 Christian Book Award.