Peterson's Graduate Programs in Engineering & Applied Sciences 2018 offers extensive profiles of more than 3,800 graduate programs in relevant disciplines such as:
- Aerospace/aeronautical engineering
- Agricultural engineering & bioengineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil and environmental engineering
- Computer science and information technology
- Electrical and computer engineering
- Industrial engineering
This 637-page edition is an incredible resource for students looking for graduate school programs in Engineering and the Applied Sciences.
Find the Graduate Program That’s Right for You:
- Graduate programs at over 800 institutions are featured in this new edition.
- Informative data profiles highlight important facts and figures on accreditation, degree requirements, application deadlines, and contact information.
- User-friendly data on tuition, financial support, faculty members, and student body profiles.
Two-page in-depth descriptions of featured universities provide you with complete details about graduate programs, schools, or departments as well as information on faculty members and their research interests.
Comprehensive but easy-to-use directories list graduate programs in this 52nd edition, as well as others in the Peterson's graduate series.
Checkout Peterson's Graduate Programs in Engineering & Applied Sciences 2018 today!