In a world that is increasingly driven by words and text, knowing how to use grammar to communicate correctly is a key skill in school, business, and relationships. With the newly updated and revised Grammar Success in 20 Minutes a Day, writing and speaking without mistakes becomes much easierand all it takes is 20 minutes a day!
Thorough and concise, Grammar Success in 20 Minutes a Day covers all the essentials, including common and proper nouns; personal, reflexive, and demonstrative pronouns; regular and irregular verbs; adjectives, adverbs, misplaced modifiers, prepositions, subordinate and insubordinate clauses; compound sentences; and punctuation.
Grammar Success in 20 Minutes a Day includes:
• A pretest that pinpoints strengths and weaknesses so students know where to focus their time
• Hundreds of practice questions covering all vital grammar skills, from dealing with noun and verb agreement to knowing when to use a comma, colon, or semicolon
• Free additional grammar practice questions online
• A post-test that shows students' progress
• BONUS! Glossary and additional resources and tips for preparing for important standardized or certification tests