• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapWith over 5 million visitors each year, Grand Canyon National Park, is one of America's most popular destinations. Over 1.2 million acres in size, the park spans from Lake Mead and Parashant National Monument at its western edge to Glen and Paria Canyons at the East. Grand Canyon National Park and its neighboring National Forests and wilderness areas offer a wide range of recreational opportunities, from sightseeing to overnight family camping to rigorous backcountry itineraries and river float trips.
National Geographic Trails Illustrated's three map collection provides two unique perspectives on the park; a comprehensive overview of the entire park and its neighboring public lands, via two maps (Grand Canyon East and Grand Canyon West) and an enhanced detail map of the high-use area around the central Grand Canyon including Grand Canyon Village and the Bright Angel Trail (Grand Canyon, North and South Rims). All three titles have been developed in conjunction with local land management agencies including the National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, Grand Canyon Association, Kaibab National Forest, and the Grand Canyon Field Institute.
This Map Pack Bundle includes the following coverage highlights:
Grand Canyon, North and South Rims: Colorado River miles 60-98, North and South Rim visitor centers, Grand Canyon Village, Grand Canyon / National Geographic IMAX, Tusayan, Grand Canyon Railroad Station, Bright Angel Trail (plus elevation profile), West Rim Trail, Kaibab Trail, Arizona Trail, Grand Canyon Lodge, and more.
Grand Canyon East: Colorado River Miles 0-142, South Rim Visitor Center, Grand Canyon Village, Route 64 "Desert View Drive", North Rim Visitor Center, Route 67, Marble Canyon, Paria Canyon, Vermillion Cliffs National Monument, Paria Canyon Wilderness, Coyote Buttes, House Rock Wildlife Area, Kaibab National Forest, Saddle Mountain Wilderness, Grand Canyon Game Preserve, Coconino Plateau, Arizona Trail, Great Western Trail, and more.
Grand Canyon West: Colorado River Miles 110-278, Havasu Falls, Mt. Trumbull Wilderness, Mt. Logan Wilderness, Parashant National Monument, Kaibab National Forest, Dead Horse Mesa, Timp Point, Hualapai Indian Reservation, Route 103, Kelly Point, Parashant Canyon Route, Joshua Tree Forest, Grand Wash Cliffs, and more.
Buy the Map Pack and save 15%!
The Grand Canyon National Park Map Pack includes:
- Map 261 :: Grand Canyon, North and South Rims [Grand Canyon National Park]
- Map 262 :: Grand Canyon East [Grand Canyon National Park]
- Map 263 :: Grand Canyon West [Grand Canyon National Park]
- Map Scale = 1:35,000 & 1:90,000
- Sheet Size = 37.75" x 25.5"
- Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"
About the Author
Founded in 1915 as the Cartographic Group, the first division of National Geographic, National Geographic Maps has been responsible for illustrating the world around us through the art and science of mapmaking.Today, National Geographic Maps continues this mission by creating the world's best wall maps, recreation maps, atlases, and globes which inspire people to care about and explore their world.