The book features a huge range of novel crossword variants so there'll be plenty to challenge Grandad's crossword solving skills. Solutions to all puzzles are at the back of the book, and there are full instructions at the start of the book on every puzzle type.
Here's a list of the crossword puzzle types on offer in this book full of all-new puzzles:
- Half-alphabet crosswords: all answers must only contain letters from the first half of the alphabet.
- Jigsaw crosswords: piece the puzzle back together from small pieces
- Ladder crosswords: fill the ladder-shaped grid
- Just the Once crossword: 26 clues, each starts with a letter from A-Z once.
- Word squares: mini-crosswords where the answers read the same horizontally and vertically
- Pangram crosswords: every letter from A-Z appears in the grid
- Star letter crosswords: every answer contains the stated letter
- Triplet crosswords: every answer starts with one of three stated letters
- Anagram crosswords: the clues are anagrams of the answers: can you solve them?
- A-Z puzzles: 26 blanks must be filled with A-Z just once: can you work out where?
- Double definition: one puzzle, two clues per answer
- Every letter counts: Each stated letter appears in the solution grid once
- Skeleton crosswords: Solve the crossword and fill the grid pattern in at the same time
- Spiral crosswords: answers work round in a spiral format to the centre of the grid
- Vowelless crosswords: the clues are the answers without their vowels
With no less than 15 fun and novel crossword variants, this book of puzzles is a cut above the standard fare of a book containing ordinary quick crosswords, and sure to provide many hours of crossword-solving fun.
All of our books are printed on very high quality paper making the puzzle experience all the more enjoyable!
For other puzzle books and gift ideas, visit www.puzzle-book.co.uk
*Available for a large range of family relations with personalised covers (please note this is part of a gift range and only the cover is personalised)*