* 240 puzzles for hours of entertaining fun.
* 240 interesting motivational quotes in large print.
* Puzzles are printed on pure white paper for easy visibility.
* Puzzles on a standard grid of 9x9 on an 8.5" x 11.0 page lay-out.
* Well arranged answers for a sneak peek when stuck on the way.
* Beautiful premium matte cover finish.
* Perfectly crafted to serve as a special gift.
* Memory, Reason, Mind and Mood.
|Edition description:||Large Print|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.35(d)|
About the Author
Solomon Jonathan Lubandi is the founder of BRAIN WORKOUTS.
Solomon drew his passion for puzzles from his 94 year old disabled grandfather who always requested for paper prints of word searches and Sudoku that helped him get busy, have fun and engaging while he was away from home.
With such satisfaction combined with a daily smile from Grandpa, Solomon got motivated to compile his first puzzle book to engage other seniors in these simple brain workout activities.
Hundreds of books have been published in several languages to reach as many seniors as possible.
He's based near Boston, Massachusetts, USA with his family.
J.S.Lubandi's books can be accessed on www.amazon.com. and other leading online retailers and through his website: www.brainwork-outs.com.