Want it by Thursday, October 25
Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
When a child is born, a miracle happens—someone becomes a grandmother!
For first-time grandmas, beloved veterans, or grandmas-in-waiting, this warm, wonderful book captures all the joy and humor of one of a woman's most life-altering experiences. Heartwarming observations from such famous names as Margaret Mead, Jane Russell, and Margaret Thatcher; poems to copy and stick on the refrigerator; words of advice to "accidentally" leave on a daughter-in-law's kitchen table, suggestions to smooth the rough times or increase the joy, it's all here to read and treasure.
Don't miss . . .
• Special things only a grandmother can do
• Family history a grandmother can pass on
• A precious gift every child needs from a grandmother
• Secret satisfactions a grandmother feels
• How a grandmother can act even wiser than she is
|Publisher:||Random House Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.50(w) x 7.40(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author