Preteens’ Toughest Questions. The Bible’s Smartest Answers. With Grapple Preteen Sunday school curriculum, 4th-6th graders learn how to search the Bible foranswers as they grapple with their biggest questions about relationships, faith questions and choices—and they’ll build a faith foundation to last a lifetime. Somewhere between leaving childhood behind and treading wide-eyed into the teenage years lurk a thousand bewildering questions. Where did God come from? How come I’m not perfect? Why doesn’t everyone go to Heaven?Grapple Series: Preteens’ Toughest Questions. The Bible’s Smartest Answers is based on real questions asked by real 10 to 12-year-olds that grab their attention and won’t let go. These quarterly, non-datedSunday school lessons focus on 12 unique questions for preteens to grapple with. Each customizable lesson lasts 55 to 60 minutes. Each Grapple Pak volume gives you everything you need:
- 12 irresistible Bible studies that encourage kids to explore the truth with their heads and their hearts.
- 3 thought-provoking videos to get your preteens thinking and talking. Plus 3 countdown videos, all on one DVD.
- 12 reproducible, easily adapted lessons based on three quarterly themes.
- 12 Grapple Dares that challenge kids to apply what they’ve learned.
- 12 Parent Pages you can customize or send as is.
- 12 outrageously fun games preteens will love!
- Leader’s Guide for teachers and volunteers.
|Publisher:||Group Publishing, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 7.70(h) x 0.60(d)|
|Age Range:||9 - 12 Years|
About the Author
Group Children's Ministry Resources make Jesus real to kids. We create practical, authentic ministry resources that equip ministry leaders and volunteers to do what you do best—lead kids to Jesus. Our goal is to let God shine through you as you help kids to love God and love others. Everything we do revolves around your real, everyday ministry. We create experiences that help people grow in relationship with Jesus and each other.