Tess and her dog take a walk and discover a ghost… and a mystery. Now Tess must help her new friend by investigating and solving an old crime.
"...reminds me of the books I grew up with by RL Stine and Christopher Pike. If you loved those, these will be perfect." ~ BookLover
Tess and her dog walk through the forest that stretches from their back yard, and run into a strange girl wearing old-fashioned clothes—and the girl is transparent in the sunlight. This strange girl has no memories of her life, her family, her identity—nothing.
When they meander into a nearby graveyard, the girl starts to recall details of herself… and Tess starts to worry. She wants to help the girl, but at what price?
"My daughters and I love the 'Weirdville' series! These books are great for kids who enjoy a little spooky reading but not something so scary they can't sleep." ~ A. LeBlanc
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS the sixth book in the "Weirdville" series of spooky-fun adventures. These chapter books are perfect for young readers aged 7-11. [DRM-Free]
Books by Majanka Verstraete:
- Weirdville – Book 1: "The Doll Maker"
- Weirdville – Book 2: "House of Horrors"
- Weirdville – Book 3: "Fright Train"
- Weirdville – Book 4: "Drowning in Fear"
- Weirdville – Book 5: "The Clumsy Magician"
- Weirdville – Book 6: "Grave Error"
- "Valentina and the Haunted Mansion" (1)
- "Valentina and the Whackadoodle Witch" (2)
- "Valentina and the Masked Mummy" (3)
More Great Kids' Books from Evolved Publishing
- The "Balderdash Saga" Series by J.W. Zulauf
- The "Emlyn and the Gremlin" Series by Steff F. Kneff
- The "Sully P. Snooferpoot" Series by Aaron Shaw Ph.D.
- "Thomas and the Tiger Turtle" and "Bella and the Blue Genie" by Jonathan Gould
About the Author
Majanka Verstraete begged her Mom to teach her how to read while she was still in kindergarten. By the time she finished fifth grade, she had read through the entire children’s section of her hometown library.
She wrote her first story when she was seven years old, and hasn’t stopped writing since. With an imagination that never sleeps, and hundreds of possible book characters screaming for her attention, writing is more than a passion for her.