GRE® Complete 2015 is a robust self-study system composed by the GRE experts of Kaplan Test Prep.
The system includes rich, mobile-enabled, online resources (including Quiz Bank) with thousands of practice questions, detailed explanations, video tutorials for critical concepts, and a performance analyzer—so you always know how well you’re doing on specific areas of the exam. Plus, get our 3 best-selling, highly rated, GRE prep books.
Regular price of Quiz Bank plus the books (when sold separately) comes to $278.97.
Prep smarter, score higher—guaranteed, or your money back (see inside for terms and conditions).
- 4,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations.
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic multi-stage tests available online and 1 in the book).
- An online Quiz Bank with over 2,300 questions—you can create custom quizzes with just the material you need to focus on (a $199 value).
- Smart Reports® – our state-of-the-art performance analyzer tool, which shows you the areas you’re excelling in and the areas you need to focus on within the GRE.
- 3 of our best-selling books: GRE Premier 2015, GRE Math Workbook, and GRE Verbal Workbook (a $78.97 value in total) .
- Online study plans that show you how to make the most of your prep time.
- DVD on stress management, study planning, and the graduate school application process.
- Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
*electronic devices not included
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Celebrating 75+ years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools, and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.
Questions about what you’re studying?
Ask us on Facebook®: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
Ask us on Twitter®: twitter.com/KaplanGradPrep