List topics include:
• What were the most lopsided trades in local sports history?
• Who were the most overrated athletes to play in our town?
• What local athlete had the best appearance in TV or film?
• What was the most heartbreaking loss in local sports history?
• What was the greatest single play in local sports history?
• Who are our team’s most hated rivals?
• Plus dozens of “guest” lists contributed by famous local sports and entertainment celebrities.
With franchises in three of the four major pro sports—the Browns (NFL), the Indians (MLB), and the Cavaliers (NBA)—plus a dedicated following of the Ohio State University athletics, Cleveland’s fans are some of the most rabid and knowledgeable in the country, and Bill Livingston and Greg Brinda are the acknowledged authorities on Cleveland-area sports.
|Publisher:||Running Press Book Publishers|
|Sold by:||Hachette Digital, Inc.|
|File size:||754 KB|
About the Author
Greg Brinda is known as the “Dean of Cleveland Sports Talk.” His 30-year sports-talk career makes him the longest-running radio sports personality in Cleveland. He hosts various time-slots weekly on ESPN 850 WKNR, and Cleveland’s AM 1540 KNR 2. He also hosts game-day radio shows for the Indians, Cavaliers, and Browns. Both authors live outside Cleveland.