Discover the fun for yourself with this complete guide to dozens of domino games, with endless variations in rules and styles of play.
• Try your hand at basic blocking games, including Stretch, Doubles, Domino Pool, The Fortress, Maltese Cross, Chickenfoot, and One-Arm Joe.
• Look into scoring games such as Muggins, Five-Up, Sniff, All Threes, Seven-Toed Pete, Merry-Go-Round, and Double-Header.
• Don't miss the trump and trick game Texas Forty-Two, and its many variations.
• Choose solitaire games and puzzles, such as Fair Lucy, Luzon, Polka Dots, Baronet, The Big Clock, The Buccaneer, Castle Rock, The Jubilee, Squeeze, and The Sultan.
• Special sets are also covered, including Double-9, Double-12 and a new Double-15 set, as well as ancient Oriental Dominoes and the latest computer games. Learn the simple basic rules, and you're off and running for hours of steely competition with friends or relaxing times alone. 96 pages, 48 b/w illus., 5 3/8 x 8 1/4.
|Product dimensions:||5.31(w) x 8.25(h) x (d)|