The newest title in the best-selling Great Expectations series tackles all aspects of a topic every new mom and dad is eager to master: getting baby to sleep!
In their reassuring parent-to-parent voice, experts Sandy and Marcie Jones unravel the mysteries of how, when, and under what circumstances babies sleep in a clear and logical way that will comfort and sustain weary parents. They offer:
- An explanation of how a baby’s sleep differs from that of children and adults
- Advice on which sleep difficulties might indicate a medical problem.
- Bulleted coping strategies for an array of issues
- Q&A sidebars in which Sandy and Marcie give answers to common questions
- Compelling "bites” of recent sleep research
Moms and dads suffering through sleepless nights with baby will especially appreciate the quotes and strategies from other parents who have gone through the experience. Plus: a review of the most effective sleep-related products; useful Web resources; and a comprehensive dictionary of medical and sleep terms.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews