Using a unique,
tried and tested algorithm,
this book teaches you how to quickly and efficiently recognize letters and common words in Greek script. Whether you're travelling and want to understand the words around you,
or preparing to learn Greek and want to master the basics,
this is the book for you.
In this book you will find:
· An introduction to Greek script
· Plenty of practice activities to help you recognize each letter of the alphabet
· Helpful mnemonics to make you remember the shape of each letter
· Accompanying audio files so you know how to pronounce letters and words
· Handy tips to help you decipher common and familiar words
The audio for this course can be downloaded from the Teach Yourself Library app or streamed at library.teachyourself.com.
Rely on Teach Yourself,
trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 7.70(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Judith Meyer is a language course developer and consultant with an MA in Romance Languages and Computational Linguistics.
She speaks 13 languages and has successfully learned 5 foreign writing systems to date.