Jan Luther, The EGO Tamer® and EFT Founding Master presents this revised edition to her original book. Drawing on work with thousands of students and clients and her own experiences with grief – including the loss of her 22-year old son in 2006 – Jan teaches you how to identify and address the often unrecognized causes and symptoms of grief. Every page of this book is written to give simple and specific strategies for transcending grief so that you will not have to be at the mercy of trauma, loss or change ever again! You will learn:
• How to stop a panic or crying (grief) attack before you lose control.
• What to do when someone says hurtful things.
• Why grief causes physical pain.
• The cost of grief in the workplace.
• How to evict grief: the inconsiderate guest!
• How to apply The EGO Tamer® formula: “The Five Aspects of Grief©” to quickly reclaim your power, reconnect with people and get on with your life.
Don’t allow grief to “take you out of the game!”