- No. 1, Morning Mood
- No. 2, The Death of Ase
- No. 3, Anitra's Dance
- No. 4, In the Hall of the Mountain King
- No. 1, "The Abduction - Ingrid's Lament"
- No. 2, "Arabian Dance"
- No. 3, "Peer Gynt's Homecoming"
- No. 4, "Solveig's Song"
- Norwegian Dance for piano, 4 hands (or solo piano) No. 2 in A major ("A
- No.4, March of the Trolls
- Valse Triste, for orchestra (from Kuolema), Op. 44/1
- The Swan of Tuonela, tone poem for orchestra (Lemminkäinen Suite No. 3), Op
- Finlandia, tone poem for orchestra, Op. 26
Performance CreditsLeonard Bernstein Primary Artist,Conductor
New York Philharmonic Performing Ensemble
Technical CreditsEdvard Grieg Composer
Jean Sibelius Composer
John McClure Producer
Allen Weinberg Art Direction
Don Hunstein Cover Photo
Genevieve Haines Liner Note Translation
Tim Page Liner Notes
Eva Reisinger Liner Note Translation