This book informs and explains how you can become rich, financially and/or spiritually, and get whatever you desire while walking into the Golden Aged world. You will understand what walking into the Golden Aged world is all about and why you will be able to get whatever you want through this walking in process. There are also suggested practices which you can use to walk in and/or to become enriched. Through mastering and applying the contents of this book, you can acquire wealth, prosperity, blissful happiness and get whatever you want (whether it has monetary value or not) even if you do not want to walk into the Golden Aged world. Among other things, while giving explanations on the various dimensions used, during the walking into the Golden Aged world process and for getting what you want, the author has explained:
1. about the magical abilities (siddhis) and specialities which are developed as you walk into the Golden Aged world.
2. why/how the Law of Attraction works to bring you wealth, happiness, poverty or misery.
3. why and how visualisations can get materialised.
4. why being close to the higher dimension, where the Akashic Records exist, will help you to easily realize your dreams.
5. how you can easily play the role of the creator (Brahma) from Brahmaloka in order to achieve what you want.
6. how when you are in the world of Brahma, Ether plays the role of Brahma and creates what you want.
7. how as you use the energies deeper within the soul, you are the god self or Brahma and so will be able to fulfill your wishes and needs.
8. how stuff are materialised through frequencies, resonance, frequencies for abundance etc.
9. about the role of the Sun Dynasty and Moon Dynasty during ancient times and now for the current walking into the Golden Aged world process.
10. about reacquiring wealth, prosperity and magical abilities through the afterlife.
11. how the quantum energies, World Drama, Nature, etc. serve the people who are walking into the Golden Aged world and who are in the Golden Age.
12. how the new perfect bodies are created for those walking into the Golden Aged world.
13. how the earth and world is uplifted into the Higher Universe during the walking into the Golden Aged world process.
14. how and why it is easier to get what you want when you use the higher lokas/dimensions/worlds.
15. about the different universes and worlds/lokas which can provide our environment.
16. why some people were able to see sea monsters such as the Loch Ness monster and Champ.
17. that the Garbhodaka Ocean is the dark Quantum World
18. how the earth sinks and gets lifted out of the dark Garbhodaka Ocean.
19. why our universe is expanding.
20. about Light and Darkness, Mind of the Cosmic Consciousness (QE Light Mind), Lower Self, Higher Self, Deeper Self, Deity Self, Cosmic Consciousness, World-Wide Collective Consciousness, Confluence Aged Prana.
21. about Brahmajyoti, Vaikuntha, Satyaloka/Brahmaloka, Tapaloka/Tapoloka, Janaloka, Maharloka, Svarloka/Swargaloka, Indraloka, Bhuvarloka, Bhuloka, Dwarka, Mathura, Ayodhya, Goloka, Gokul and the Abode of Sadasiva/Sadashiva.
22. on whether the earth is flat or round.
23. about the ancient Hindu Bhumandala model.
24. about the Holographic Universe, white holes and black holes, chakras, aura, Kundalini, Causal Ocean (Karana Ocean), Spiritual Sky (Paravyoma), Holographic Bodies etc.
25. the Introduction to the Brahma Kumaris’ Seven Days Course for the walking into the Golden Aged world process, i.e. about the soul, God, Three Worlds, Cycle of Time, Swastika, World Drama, World Tree (Tree of World Religions, Tree of Religions, Tree of Life or the Genealogical Tree of Mankind), World Ladder, Law of Karma, Powers and other Original Qualities of the Soul, silence, Sakar Murli, Avyakt Murli etc. The reader is taught on how to use the knowledge of the Brahma Kumaris, which is found in this book, to begin and continue the process of walking into the Golden Aged world.