Growing in the Christian life isn’t easy. Most of the change begins in the unseen part of the heart shared only by you and God. In order to grow strong, you have to first grow deep.
These 30 devotions by author Wayne Stiles will encourage and equip you in the essentials of your Christian life. This e-book gives you practical lessons on how to grow strong in your relationship with God.
In these 30 devotions, you’ll learn:
• How to discover the will of God—and also how to wait for it
• What to do when your life feels empty
• Staying committed to Bible reading when it gets boring
• Releasing the guilt of your past
• Remaining faithful when you feel like walking away
• How to trust God with your children
• Making decisions you won’t regret
• Trusting God’s Word when everything seems to contradict it
• Growing strong in humility, contentment, and joy
• How to resist temptation and break free from habitual sins
• Living without fear of death
Combining wisdom and humor with the insight of a scholar, this e-book gives you practical truths from the Bible you can apply immediately.
Growing in the Christian life isn’t easy. But it is possible when you know God’s plan.
Get the e-book now. And Grow Strong.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||641 KB|
About the Author
After serving in the pastorate for fourteen years in the church he helped to plant, Wayne joined the staff at Insight for Living where he currently serves as an executive vice president.
Following his Bachelor of Music at the University of North Texas, Wayne received his Master of Theology and Doctor of Ministry degrees from Dallas Theological Seminary, having done extensive research on the benefits of understanding and experiencing the lands of the Bible.
A conference speaker, ordained minister, average guitarist, and woodworker wannabe, Wayne is a full-time husband to Cathy, and father to their two daughters. They reside in north Texas, with their Labrador Retriever, Ray-ah (Hebrew for 'companion').