Start Growing Big Buds in Small Spaces from the Safety of Your Own Home!
Your complete guide for beginners - from seed to weed (and big buds)
Growing marijuana right and yielding big is an art. With the medical benefits getting acknowledged around the world and the effects of cannabis consumption, cultivating your own cannabis has become more than just a trending topic.
Over the last decades people have been fighting for legalizing of this versatile plant, and its consumption... With success!
There are many reasons why people start growing their own bud; most do it for medical reasons, other benefit from the recreational use of marijuana.
Cultivating your own marijuana horticulture is also one of the hardest things to do right without proper guidance and knowledge. If you have little experience in the garden and you wish to start growing your own buds; this guide is perfect for you. You will learn how to get as much bud as possible out of a single square metre!
The guide will walk you from the very beginning of growing all the way to harvesting big buds and even includes some recipes to produce your own extracts.
Here’s a short list of what you can expect;
- An introduction on marijuana
- Anatomy of the plants; differences, sex and essential knowledge
- Ingredients for cultivation and their functions
- Indoor growing vs outdoor growing
- PH levels, light and monitoring
- Different ways to grow including their reasons and benefits
- Your very first plants
- Eveything about growth, bloom and aftercare
- How to maximizing your yields
- Harvesting, trimming, drying and skuff
Start growing your own marijuana!
Learn how to grow top quality bud with your very first attempt at cannabis horticulture. Save money on your medical marijuana and take control over your own medicine.
This guide takes care of every question you have when it comes to growing marijuana and provides detailed info to surpass every roadblock you’ll encounter doing so.
Grab the guide today!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
Table of Contents
- Basic Ingredients for growing cannabis
- Anthony’s top 10 High THC strains
- Anthony’s top 10 High CBD Strains
- My favourite Sativa strains
- My favourite Indica strains
- 10 Strains for indoor growing
- 10 Strains for outdoor growing
- Recommended strains for medical use
- Recommended strains for recreational use
- A Good Setup makes most of your harvest
- Getting familiar with the process
- Growth and flowering
- Anatomy of a Cannabis Plant
- Female Plants
- Male Plants
- Hermaphrodite Plants
- Smoking Cannabis
- Weed vs Hash
- Indoor vs Outdoor Growing
- Indoor Growing Pros
- Indoor Growing Cons
- Outdoor Growing Pros
- Outdoor Growing Cons
- Organic or hydro?
- Clones or seeds?
- How to Build your Own Grow Space?
- Air tight
- Building your grow space
- Kitchen paper method
- Direct in medium
- Stone wool blocks
- Feeding Plants
- Enjoy the process!
- Monitoring pH and EC for Successful Growing
- Regulating pH
- Monitoring EC
- PH Levels
- The importance of the growth phase
- Vegetation and Growth Stage
- Growing on different mediums
- Strong roots equals success!
- Growth Phase Importance
- Growth Perfection
- Having a perfect harvest is possible with only a few plants
- Pot Placement
- Plant Nutrition
- Growth Period - First Two Weeks
- Knowing SOG Vs. SCROG
- Nutrients and feeding
- Deficiencies in Plants
- Knowing Your Colors
- Feeding Your Plant Too Much?
- Common Growing Styles Methods
- Effects of Using Nets
- Your Very First Buds
- Growing & Blooming Plant Feed
- The Leaves Need Food
- Proper Ventilation
- The Formation of Buds
- Blooming Buds and Ending Weeks
- Plants Need to Breathe; Ventilation
- Watch the noise!
- The End of your Blooming Phase
- Flushing and why this is absolutely important!
- Cannabis cutting, trimming, drying and curing
- Cannabis & Dry Trimming
- Cannabis Trimming and Space
- Cannabis Drying Room
- Curing your Cannabis
- One Grow & Two Harvests
- Cannabis Pollen
- Water Hash
- Bubble hash or Ice-o-lator
Most Helpful Customer Reviews