For students planning further study after college, the Guide to American Graduate Schools puts the necessary information at their fingertips. Completely revised and updated, this long-trusted and indispensable tool features comprehensive information on every aspect of graduate and professional study, including:
• Alphabetically arranged profiles of more than 1,200 accredited institutions, including enrollment, locations, libraries and other facilities, and housing situations
• Fields of study offered by each institution and types of degrees conferred
• Admissions standards and requirements, recruitment practices, and degree requirements
• Tuition costs and opportunities for financial aid
• Details on scholarships, fellowships, assistantships, and internships
Organized in a clear, straightforward, easy-to-use format, this is the essential source with which to begin planning for the future.
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||10.82(w) x 7.94(h) x 1.58(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Harold R. Doughty is currently a Management and Educational Consultant. He was formerly Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at American Commonwealth University; Vice President for Admissions, Financial Aid and Enrollment at United States International University; Director of Admissions and Summer Sessions at New York University; and Director of Admissions and Freshmen Development at Adelphi University.