Newly revised and updated-the most comprehensive and up-to-date graduate school manual available
In this, the industry standard for graduate school guides for more than thirty years, Harold R. Doughty draws on his insider's knowledge to present this impeccably organized and streamlined resource essential to selecting the right graduate or professional school.
• profiles of more than 1,250 accredited institutions, including enrollment, locations, libraries and other facilities, and housing situations
• admissions standards and requirements
• tuition costs and opportunities for financial aid and grants
• details on scholarships, fellowships, assistantships, and Internships
• helpful indexes for quick and easy references and comparisons The Guide to American Graduate Schools is an indispensable and user-friendly tool for any student hoping to continue their graduate or professional education.
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||7.80(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.70(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Harold R. Doughty is currently a Management and Educational Consultant. He was formerly Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at American Commonwealth University; Vice President for Admissions, Financial Aid and Enrollment at United States International University; Director of Admissions and Summer Sessions at New York University; and Director of Admissions and Freshmen Development at Adelphi University.