This book gives a synoptic description of the practical details of how to carry out the common procedures in imaging on which an examination candidate will be expected to be familiar. It does not attempt to cover rarer techniques beyond the scope of the exam or to show the resulting images. Every technique is described under a set of standard headings (for example: methods, indications, equipment, patient preparation, technique, aftercare, complications, further reading).
• Synoptic style makes for easy preparation for the examination.
• Selectivity of techniques covered focuses candidates attention on what questions to expect.
• Use of standard headings makes information highly accessible.
• Reflects changes in examination.
• All modalities now fully integrated.
• Complete redesign will transform appearance
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||0.90(w) x 6.00(h) x 9.00(d)|
Table of Contents
General notes. Intravascular contrast media. Gastrointestinal tract. Liver, biliary tract and pancreas. Urinary tract. Reproductive system. Respiratory system. Heart. Arterial system. Venous system. Lymph glands, lymphatics and tumours. Bones and joints. Brain.Spine. Lacrimal system. Salivary glands. Thyroid and parathyroids. Appendices.