Every new version of Windows is more complex than the older versions. Even if the newer version contains a dozen new wizards and other helps, an average user needs more and more time to learn how to use the new system.
We will discuss about the following themes:
- How to choose the proper Windows 8 version
- How to upgrade your system to Windows 8 or how to make a clean install
- The Start Screen and the well-known Desktop
- The Windows 8 style apps such as Calendar, Mail, Games, Sports
- Ho to use the brand new Windows Store
- How to manage your media files such as music, videos, photos
- How to keep secure your system by using the built in firewall and antivirus
- How to manage the user accounts
- How to personalize your Windows 8’s appearance
and much more.
So if you want to become a professional Windows 8 user or just want to make your digital life easier, this guide is for you.
|Sold by:||LULU PRESS|
|File size:||15 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|