Introduction: Individualized Education Programs.
1. Describe the Student.
2. Describe the Student's Present Levels of Educational Performance.
3. Write the Student's Annual Goals, with Benchmarks or Short-Term Objectives.
4. Describe the Special Education and Related Services Needed to Achieve the Goals.
5. Describe the Extent to Which the Student Will Not Participate in the General Curriculum.
6. Explain the Student's Participation in Statewide and District Assessments.
7. Describe Ways That the Student's Parents Will Be Regularly Informed of Progress Toward Goals.