Guided Discovery Activities / Edition 4 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This dynamic 'hands-on/minds-on' science book shows future teachers how a guided discovery approach to teaching science can ignite children's interest and help them develop a real appreciation for the subject while learning its concepts. Ranked No.1 in a survey of books by the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education, it offers activities to stimulate a child's natural curiosity and guided questioning techniques to elicit insights and personal discovery.
|Publisher:||Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.48(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.52(d)|
Table of Contents1. Physical Sciences and Technology.
2. Life Sciences and Technology.
3. Earth, Ecology, and Environmental Sciences and Technology.
4. Guided Discovery Science Activities for Students with Special Needs.
5. Piagetian Types of Guided Discovery Activities.