Everything You Need to Know About America's Favorite Rifles!
- Small-Bore Rimfire Ammunition
- Choosing a Rifle
- The Semi-Automatic Rifle
- The Bolt-Action Competition Rifle
- Accurate Shooting
- Cleaning, Maintenance & Care
- Range, Lethality & Performance
- Hunting & Varmint Shooting
- Modern Competitive Shooting
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
As a shooter, a competitor and a collector, Dr. C. Rodney James has more than half a century's experience with rimfire rifles. A professional firearms forensic expert, Dr. James is also the editor of ABCs of Reloading and Handloader's Digest, both by Krause Publications/Gun Digest Books, and has authored numerous articles dealing with rimfire rifles and other topics. Dr. James lives on a large farm in central Ohio, where he can often be found testing the latest development in .22 rifles and ammunition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews