The new tax laws are here!
For over forty years H&R Block, the world's largest tax preparer, has been helping you and your family file the best tax return possible. The H&R Block 1998 Income Tax Guide will show you how to take advantage of the new tax laws to help save even more money.
H&R Block's special features
- Block's Tax Organizer to help you get started
- Special Tax Planning Worksheets to help you save $$$
- Answers to the most-asked questions about federal tax returns
- Charts, tables, examples, and tips for information at a glance
- Directory of Special Topics to help pinpoint areas of concern for you and your family
- Encyclopedia of Tax: A-Z answers to tax problems, questions, and issues
- Sample federal tax forms
- 1998 Tax Calendar important dates to help you keep track of next year's deadlines
As always, Block's tax professionals provide the most concise and comprehensive answers
to all of your questions, such as
- How will buying or selling a house change my return this year?
- How will the new tax laws affect my investment decisions?
- How will the new child credit and education incentives lower my taxes?
- How do the new IRA options benefit me?
- How should I respond if my return is questioned by the IRS?
Now you can also take advantage of these bonus features!
- $10 OFF federal or state preparation or electronic fling at participating H&R Block offices
- Personal answers to your tax questions: call your local H&R Block office
|Product dimensions:||8.52(w) x 10.85(h) x 1.52(d)|