19.99 In Stock
Learn exactly how you can center yourself to prevent getting too overwhelmed with the influx of stressful emotions and getting overloaded.
Today only, get this bestseller for a special price.
Find out how you can integrate habit stacking in your daily life and bring you closer to your short-term and long-term goals.
Learn how small steps can collectively lead you to your destination. Become more productive and efficient by following five simple steps:
- 1. Start small. No mountain is overcome by jumping over one time. You have to take one step at a time while braving the steepest of slopes and the strongest of winds.
- 2. Create and achieve short-term goals. Make it possible by making your goals attainable. Do not overwhelm yourself.
- 3. Choose your trigger. Just like Newton's 1st law of motion, you will stay at rest if not acted upon by an external force. Find something to start you going.
- 4. Solidify the connection between your stack and trigger. The clearer it is, the more you follow your routine.
- 5. Reward yourself. At the end of the day, you are the one who made it all possible. Do not forget to acknowledge your efforts!
- So, if you are one of those who aims to master their goals, improve their life, and overcome a major obstacle one habit at a time, then this book is for you.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Read...
- Know Your Habits
- Concept of Habit Stacking
- How To Start Habit Stacking
- All About The Triggers
- Dealing With Problems
- Rules To Follow
- Benefits Of Habit Stacking
- And much, much more!
Get your copy today!
Take action today and buy this book now at a special price!