Here's what you will find in Hackercool November 2016 Issue .
1. Editor's Note : As always no explanation
2. Real Time Hacking Scenario : Web Server Forensics Every hacker leaves his trails, let's find out how to trace his steps back.
3. Installit : Vmware has recommended using OpenVM tools instead of Vmware tools. See how to install them in Kali Linux.
4. Hackstory : Learn about a different cyber war going on between the super powers.
5. Not Just Another Tool : Newly added, in this section we will see a tool which plays a vital role in pen testing. Hp-Webinspect
6. Hack of the month : Red Cross Australia is the hack of the month. Data breaches don't always need bad guys.
7. Metasploit this month : Let In this issue, we will use Metasploit to target malware and hack a system.
8. Hack of the month : Everything you need to know about the Yahoo hack and what could you do.
9. Capture The Flags : Capture the Flag challenges present an opportunity to learn real time hacking. So we included it starting with Mr. Robot CTF.
10. Hacking Q & A : Answers to some of the question's on hacking asked by our readers.
11.Top 10 Vulnerabilities of the Month : Answers to some of the question's on hacking asked by our readers.