This item is currently not eligible for coupon offers.Eligible for FREE SHIPPING
- Want it by Wednesday, October 24 Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
- Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Hand Lettering Interactive Drawing Book
Hand-lettering has taken the creative world by storm! Learn the basics of drawing letters and words with this fun, accessible, and interactive book!
- Learn five major hand-lettering styles, then transform your writing into art.
- Practice pages allow you space to master each letter in every style.
- Sections demonstrate how to embellish your letters, mix different styles for emphasis and flare, add decorative effects like shading, and combine text and illustration.
- Easy-to-follow tutorials and sections to trace, color, or complete make hand-lettering approachable for anyone.
- Project ideas demonstrate ways to brighten everyday items, create striking art, and add a meaningful touch to gifts through hand-lettering.
- Full-color illustrations and photos throughout.
- 160 pages.
- 7-1/2 inches wide by 9-1/2 high.
- By popular Florida-based illustrator and designer Megan Wells (www.makewells.com).
|Manufacturer:||Peter Pauper Press, Incorporated|