The new edition of this popular text provides practical information for developing an efficient organization for transport, acquaints the reader with all available modes of transportation, and presents strategies for handling a wide array of neonatal and pediatric medical problems in the transport setting. All these elements work toward the goal of providing transport care as an extension of the intensive care unit. Follows the latest guidelines from the Transport Medicine Section of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
• First edition a good seller
• Includes a wealth of tables, illustrations, charts, and algorithms
• Editors are major authorities in the field
• American Academy of Pediatrics now contains a Section devoted to the topic of Transport Medicine
• Follows the latest Guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.30(d)|