Providing a wealth of guidelines and background information on postsurgical rehabilitation of the orthopedic patient in a convenient format, this portable reference is the therapist’s first choice for a quick overview of the rehabilitation plan following orthopedic surgery.
- Easy-to-follow phase-guideline boxes encapsulate crucial information for over 45 surgeries into phases of healing and rehabilitation covering goals, precautions, treatment strategies, and criteria for advancement — perfect for the busy clinical setting.
- Quickly find and review the information you need with convenient bulleted rehabilitation guideline tables.
- Succinct overviews of surgical procedures help you remember key details of surgical procedures.
- Brief overviews of rehabilitation plans let you quickly review the principles and strategies of rehabilitation that promote healing and recovery from orthopedic surgical procedures.
- Criteria for advancement help you determine when your patient is ready to advance to the next phase of rehabilitation.
- Editors and contributors from one of the world’s most prestigious orthopedic hospitals provide authoritative guidance on orthopedic rehabilitation.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|