A Book For:
• People of all ages and faiths
• Those with little Bible reading experience who want a quick introduction
• Someone who wants to review the entire Bible over the weekend
• Those who want a no-nonsense summary of every book
A Book That Is:
• Light reading but maintains the dignity of the Bible
• A Condensed “Readers Digest” version
• An objective review, without major details
• A complete introduction
• Hard to put down once you get started
• Able to pique the reader’s interests in learning more
Old and New testaments with Hebrew and King James cross-referencing
“I couldn’t put it down!” Marie D.
“There’s so much in this little book; I can tell you have a Ph.D.” Bill R.
“Dr. Baca’s version gets right to the heart of the matter, and invaluably – especially in today’s fast paced world – saves the faithful much needed time.” Cynthia L.-S.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||715 KB|