This book is your guide to exploring the possibilities in the field of deep learning, making use of Google's TensorFlow. You will learn about convolutional neural networks, and logistic regression while training models for deep learning to gain key insights into your data.About This Book
- Explore various possibilities with deep learning and gain amazing insights from data using Google's brainchild TensorFlow
- Want to learn what more can be done with deep learning? Explore various neural networks with the help of this comprehensive guide
- Rich in concepts, advanced guide on deep learning that will give you background to innovate in your environment
If you are a data scientist who performs machine learning on a regular basis, are familiar with deep neural networks, and now want to gain expertise in working with convoluted neural networks, then this book is for you. Some familiarity with C++ or Python is assumed.What You Will Learn
- Set up your computing environment and install TensorFlow
- Build simple TensorFlow graphs for everyday computations
- Apply logistic regression for classification with TensorFlow
- Design and train a multilayer neural network with TensorFlow
- Intuitively understand convolutional neural networks for image recognition
- Bootstrap a neural network from simple to more accurate models
- See how to use TensorFlow with other types of networks
- Program networks with SciKit-Flow, a high-level interface to TensorFlow
Dan Van Boxel's Deep Learning with TensorFlow is based on Dan's best-selling TensorFlow video course. With deep learning going mainstream, making sense of data and getting accurate results using deep networks is possible. Dan Van Boxel will be your guide to exploring the possibilities with deep learning; he will enable you to understand data like never before. With the efficiency and simplicity of TensorFlow, you will be able to process your data and gain insights that will change how you look at data.
With Dan's guidance, you will dig deeper into the hidden layers of abstraction using raw data. Dan then shows you various complex algorithms for deep learning and various examples that use these deep neural networks. You will also learn how to train your machine to craft new features to make sense of deeper layers of data.
In this book, Dan shares his knowledge across topics such as logistic regression, convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, training deep networks, and high level interfaces. With the help of novel practical examples, you will become an ace at advanced multilayer networks, image recognition, and beyond.Style and Approach
This book is your go-to guide to becoming a deep learning expert in your organization. Dan helps you evaluate common and not-so-common deep neural networks with the help of insightful examples that you can relate to, and show how they can be exploited in the real world with complex raw data.
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.37(d)|
About the Author
Dan Van Boxel is a data scientist and machine learning engineer with over 10 years of experience. He is most well-known for Dan Does Data, a YouTube livestream demonstrating the power and pitfalls of neural networks. He has developed and applied novel statistical models of machine learning to topics such as accounting for truck traffic on highways, travel time outlier detection, and other areas. Dan has also published research articles and presented findings at the Transportation Research Board and other academic journals.