If you need to get up to speed on the latest release of Adobe Photoshop -- or if you are just getting started -- here’s your chance. Hands-On Photoshop® 4 for Macintosh® and Windows® takes both Mac and PC users, novices and more advanced users alike, through the paces of this leading image-editing program. Every Photoshop user will find something in this complete guide. Plus, all of the new features and commands in Version 4 are covered in detail, including new Web file formats, Adjustment layers, and the new Actions palette.
Author Clay Andres presents straightforward coverage of the basics of Photoshop 4 including navigating the menus and palettes and using the selection, painting, and drawing tools. Along with each chapter Andres provides a lesson section that covers techniques learned in the chapter. All the full-color images from these exercises are contained on the accompanying CD-ROM, so you can practice as you go.
Later chapters cover using the fills and gradient tools, correcting color, working with layers and masks, and more. And for those of you who are interested in taking your Photoshop images to the Web, you’ll get plenty of handy advice here.
Learn to make the most of the latest release of Photoshop with Hands-On Photoshop 4 for Macintosh and Windows.
- Get up to speed on Version 4 in a snap
- Learn how to take your images to the Web
- CD-ROM contains full-color images from the lessons, demo software, and more
- Learn how to master channels, layers, and masks
- Master color correction
- Lesson sections review all key concepts and techniques
- Coverspainting, editing, drawing and filling, and selection tools
- Learn how to work with filters for added effect
|Publisher:||Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||7.12(w) x 9.23(h) x 1.36(d)|