Do you wonder if your business is going off the rails?
Are you often confronted by the demons of fear, inconsistency, and doubt?
Does it feel like you're riding a roller coaster with its highs and lows-financially, physically, and emotionally?
You are not alone! Entrepreneurial women experience all of these and more while building a business and concurrently caring for loved ones. Buckle in and learn to ride with arms stretched high as you yell, "Woohoo" instead of gripping the safety bar in terror.
In her debut book, Hang On Tight!, Suzanne Moore shares with her readers that acceptance is not weakness but strength and that perseverance is an imperative quality for an entrepreneur. She shares with trademark honesty and vulnerability her entrepreneurial roller coaster ride and teaches:
· How fear shows up and can derail your plans and progress;
· The importance of understanding the driving force within you that will keep you going even when times are hard;
· Why understanding your business values plays a crucial role in your long-term success;
· That inner strength will be your saving grace when it seems everything has fallen apart;
· The different communities you need around you in order to create success;
· What leadership really is and what it isn't;
· The critical role that mindset plays in everything you do; and
· Why celebrating your successes isn't an act of the ego.
|6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.55(d)
About the Author
As the founder and chief inspiration officer of Highlander Press, Deborah Kevin (pronounced "KEY-vin") loves helping change-makers tap into and share their stories of healing and truth. She's guided dozens of authors to craft and publish impactful books of which they are proud. Debby, a graduate of Stanford University's Novel Writing program, holds a master's degree in publishing at Western Colorado University. Her passions include travel, cooking, hiking, and kayaking. She lives in Maryland with her family and their puppy Fergus-that is when they're not off discovering the world.