This book is about:
- surviving when you're broke
- how happy people think – and how you can be like them
- liking yourself before you lose that extra weight
- persevering after you get the sack
- being happy before you meet your dream partner – and when they become a 'learning experience!'
Filled with Andrew's charming cartoons, and inspiring stories of people who have lost everything they had or almost been beaten by alcohol, illness, abuse or outrageous misfortune, Happiness in Hard Times shows us how we too can find our way through the pain to the contentment that seems out of reach.
|Publisher:||Hay House, Inc.|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||5 MB|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Gaurde by brambles and has a scret entrance in back.