Birth is an extraordinary experience, one of the most amazing and challenging that a woman will face in her life. When a Sydney mom-to-be, Anna Danielle, was expecting her first child, she was determined to be as prepared as possible for her pending labor. However, she found that most pregnancy books simply describe the process of childbirth without any practical insight into how an easier and safer birth can be achieved.
After a journey of countless hours of research, a priceless wealth of information was developed.
Find out how YOU can:
• go into labor with your baby in the best position for an easier, shorter and safer birthing,
• support labor to progress well without stalling,
• avoid dreaded experiences such as posterior labor, forceps delivery and caesarean section for baby distress,
• prevent vaginal tearing or episiotomy (a surgical cut to the perineum),
• avoid potential risks and side effects of medications and interventions,
• eliminate fear of childbirth and give birth comfortably and confidently,
• get back in shape quickly and avoid "mommy tummy", and
• most importantly, give your baby the gift of a safer and healthier entry into this world.
Full of practical insights, this is one book that no pregnant woman can afford to miss!
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.29(d)|
About the Author