This book is great for husbands and wives!
- Have you ever wondered what your wife really wants?
- That question is answered in this book.
That answer is also the biggest takeaway from readers comments. It has been mostly women that have reviewed and commented about this book. And they all agree that this book has simple, easy to follow steps to help make a marriage great. It explores how well you really know your wife. More than just her eye color and bra size. With one simple tool that you use every single day, you can know what your wife wants. Also why flowers on a random Monday could be greater than flowers on Valentines Day. This book also has the secret to hand placement to give your wife confidence in that you consider her important, and that you want everyone to know it. So this book is great for husbands and wives. Everyone should enjoy a happy marriage. It is not too late.
What are people saying about this Marriage Book for Men?
- "Great read with awesome tips that are so simple"
"This is a must read for both partners!!"
"Wish my ex-husband(s) had read it"
"No long, painful psycho-babble that guys won't really read anyway"
What can you expect from this Marriage Book for Men?
- A book for less than the price of a good cup of coffee.
- 27 pages of easy to follow steps to help make a great marriage.
- Why you should send flowers on a random Monday.
- Always know the perfect gift your wife wants.
- What Appreciation Day is, and why you need it.
- How three 49 cent cards can make an awesome weekend.
- It is a great read for husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, and even people stuck in the "friend zone".
About the Cover
On December 13th at 4:50 in the morning my phone alarm sounded. I reached for my phone, put in my code, and turned it off. I could see in the glow of the alarm clock a small bottle next to where my phone had been resting. I turned on the light and there on the nightstand was a small bottle of Fireball and a shot glass. My soon to be wife was next to me giggling. She then handed me a card that said "Thank you for being my Husband (soon)". We got dressed and then walked out on the beach where we got married. It was so beautiful with the sun just breaking the horizon. After the ceremony we walked along the water and held hands. That was a very happy moment in my life.
|File size:||137 KB|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book is amazing. I found it to be quite useful and a quick read.
I LOVE this book.... It does show how simple women can and want to be... But how difficult we become over things that should be simple....