It's Harvest time!
With six babies, a senior in High School and another pregnancy for the Blackthorne/Hopkins Clan, it should be enough.
Now there are business expansions, wedding plans, and Justin and Fallon must learn the roles of their new lives. When you tie all that into one. This group is in for on hell of a Fall.
**Homosexual Themes participating
About the Author
I was born and raised in Kentucky. I reside in Greenup County, Kentucky with my family. My debut novel, An Unexpected Love, released August 2015. I’m a single momma to my eight-year-old daughter, Jessalyn Kristine. I also take care and homeschool my autistic cousin, Aiden Sean, he’s nine years old. I love photography and seeing what I can capture through the lens! I just started plus size modeling and have been 5 or 6 pattern covers now. Both kids model as well, I suppose you can call us “One Big Modeling Family. I’m probably the biggest book whore, I know. I love books of all genres and get excited when I’m introduced to a new author. I’m often told I act like a kid in the candy shop, which I could totally see!
A few fun facts about me:
1. My daughter Jessalyn is my most favorite person in the world.
2. I'm probably the biggest book whore there is.
3. I love music of any kind, but better yet, I love singing.
4. I hate cold/wet weather.
5. I wear at least four different colors at once.
6. I have the most awesome group of friends a gal can have: Jamie, Lisa, Chris, Patricia, Shannon, April, Crystal and Annelle. Love you, ladies!
7. I would love one day to meet Alice Clayton, Christina Lauren, A.M. Willard, Jamie McGuire, and so many others.
8. I’m completely addicted to tattoos and piercings.
9. I’m very random, and will say crazy stuff out of nowhere.
10. I can tell you every word from beginning to ending of Wallbanger by Alice Clayton and One Night Series by A.M. Willard.
S.I. Hayes was born and bred in New England, currently living in Ohio. Running around Connecticut, she used all of her family and friends as inspiration for her many novels. When not writing Paranormal Drama or Erotic Romance she can be found drawing one of many fabulous book covers or teasers, to see them check out her web site. www.sihayes.com
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
The Blackthorne/HopKins household gets flat turned upside down in this fifth book of the County Fair series. Fallon is doing everything she can to hold the family together in the face of another tragedy. Hold on tight for this roller coaster of emotions.